The most commonly asked questions remains to be – How to shape a long beard? Well shaping a beard is easy and it is important to start with basics and practice your way to the top.
Here is a step wise guide on how to shape a long beard in 5 quick steps.
1. You should start with a clean beard which basically means a nicely shampooed and well maintained beard which is trimmed at least every 3-4 days depending on your growth.
2. The washed and wet beard should then be combed using narrow teeth comb to understand the exact shape and also clear out knots.
3. Shape your beard using a good quality trimmer and use a good razor to shave off the excess. Once you finish, don’t forget to use after shave for the clear areas and beard oil for your beard.
4. Beard mousse or moustache oil can be used to add density and ensure that your beard remains put. For instance if you have a rounder face and wish to flatten your side burns you can use beard wax or mousse or moustache wax. Take some on your fingers and apply using pressure in a downward direction over your side burns. Beard mousse helps to not only style but also works like a hair spray without the chemicals and roughness.
5. Final step is to maintain the beard by regular trimming and shaping with scissors. Also, experimenting as per your face structure.
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!