Beard growing, beard grooming, beard products and beard styling. These are the top 4 topics about bearding that every man must know. However what is the one element that brings together all 4? Beard trimming! Beard trimming is essentially the tool that helps you with your awkward phase of growing out a beard as well as when you have a grown beard but need to style it right or when you need to efficiently use the beard products in a way as to get the desired look! It helps you manage the look and style your beard. It helps you make your beard appear thicker as well as helps you look your personal best by making you understand your face shape for selecting the perfect style and growth pattern!
Beard trimming is a tool that comes handy from the day you start growing out a stubble. This is because ideally a stubble needs to have some sharp boundaries especially around the cheek area. And for that purpose your trimming skills are vital. Also it helps you bring to reality the style of your dreams by understanding your face shape and opting for the trim accordingly! It is the sole inspiration behind beard trimmers, scissors, combs and other such bearding tools!
Let us understand how Beard Trimming works. Here are the steps for Beard Trimming:
1) Wash you face clean and let it air dry.
2) Use a brush to fluff it up if you have a thick beard and then settle it down with a comb so you understand what your beard will look like.
3) Once you have studied your facial hair, next step is to identify the desired style and start moving in the direction. You can start off with scissors if you have thicker beard or a trimmer or razor as per your convenience.
4) It is advisable to use a clear gel while shaving or trimming so that you can clearly identify where your hands are moving and what shape is forming.
5) Finally you should ensure that you do not work hastily or when tired. Alert mind is very important to avoid cuts and injuries. Also it is precautionary to keep a bottle of antiseptic and some cotton around in case of an emergency.
Trimming a beard is a very important art that every man must master. The only way to do it right is to follow step wise instructions for any beard style and also being very cautious while trimming. The area of operation is your face and thus it is very important to do so with a fresh and alert mind as well as a clear knowledge and understanding about what you desire and how you wish to achieve it!
CALL TO ACTION :
Found the article helpful?
Share it with 3 people you know may need this right now!